Industry-level Advanced Analytics and Data Science practitioner
- Previously served as General Manager Business Intelligence and Chief Marketing/Strategy Officer.
- Currently serving Chief Transformation Officer, MTN Nigeria
- Awarded the prestigious MTN Yello Star award for the conceptualisation of a Customer Value/Risk Management framework, which led to multi-billion naira revenue growth.
- Developed many operational analytical models for industry applications
Practising Data Scientist and active on the world’s No 1 platform –Kaggle
- Kaggle Competition Bronze
- No 1 on the Data Science Dojo In-class Capstone project Leaderboard
- Top 1% amongst the over 11,000 data scientists competing on the Kaggle Titanic Machine learning survival model
Patent owner (United States Patent Office final approval stage) for a Data Science product
- Social Pricing Recommender algorithm for low income prepaid telecommunication users using uncalled-called numbers modelling (US62400186)
Doctoral-level scholar – combined PhD programme at the University of London (CityU) and TIAS Business School, the Netherlands.
- Research work on application of Data science algorithm to understand the effect of customer social networks on consumption behaviour in luxury and telecoms industry.
Community Builder, Pan-African mentor and Knowledge leader
- Advisory Board member, insight2impact (i2i) – a global resource centre that seeks to improve financial inclusion through the smarter use of data.
- Winner – MIPAD – Most Influential People of Africa Descent (Class of 2018)
- Chairman, Data and Advanced Analytics workstream of the Nigeria Economic Summit Group (NESG)
- Participant, Network of Excellence in Artificial Intelligence for Development (AI4D) in sub-Saharan Africa
- Part-time academic mentor/supervisor
- The Future is Shared : Sharing Economy and Sharepreneurship in emerging market.
- Artificial Intelligence Simplified: 99 Use Cases and Expert Thoughts