The Future is Shared is a first of its kind book on sharing economy and sharepreneurship. It explores how the concept of scarcity is being challenged by “connected abundance“ and the impact of disruptive trends like crowdfunding, crowdsourcing, access economy, on-demand etc. on business landscape in emerging markets.
- To get ebook version on Amazon Kindle click here
- To get book on iBook, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, Tolino, 24 Symbols, Inktera and Scribd click here.
- To get on Jumia click here
- Laterna and Glendora Bookshops, Lagos (VI, Ikeja Mall)
- For Special bulk order, SMS/WhatsApp/Call Tope on 08032423014
- For direct delivery in the US, please email email@example.com